I'm not sure if this is an issue with WooCommerce itself or because I used the CSV Importer/Exporter to install some products, but I can't figure out the problem.
I have many main categories and subcategories. Most work correctly, but a 4 out of 224 don't. In these 4, they do not show up on the website even though those subcategories are published, have the EXACT same properties as all other subcategories, and have many published products in them.
I can access those subcategories directly if I know the URL, but when I'm viewing their parent category on the website, they simply aren't being listed.
I've checked my products' Catalog visibility setting, and they're all set to Catalog/search.
This appears to be the same issue as another person has posted here, with no answers to the problem: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-showing-on-the-product-pages-but-not-on-the-shop-page
I need to figure this out ASAP as the rest of my site is done and this is the only thing holding it up. Help, please!