Support » Plugin: Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce » Products Missing from Feed

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Plugin Contributor supportadtribes

    (@supportadtribes)

    Hi Warren,

    Thanks for using our plugin and reaching out to us.

    Fluctuations in feed product numbers usually happen because of configured filters or fluctuations in the number of products live on your website. Are you sure none of your filters are causing the fluctuations, did you make changes to it lately?

    When that is not the case then the plugin might have run into server configuration limitations and was not able to fully process the feed. You should be able to find proof of that in your WooCommerce fatal error logs of today. This is where you can find those logs: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/finding-php-error-logs/

    Can you share the content of today’s log (when there is one)?

    Thread Starter Warren

    (@rabbitwordpress)

    Hi @supportadtribes

    Thanks for getting back to me!

    I tried changing the General Feed Settings switches to different alternatives and nothing made a difference. It did actually load all products at one point, but only once and then stopped again, as you can see on this graph https://ibb.co/5M8FQG0 .

    Please see log below:

    10-07-2021 @ 12:06:20 - <!-- Start new QUERY -->
    10-07-2021 @ 12:06:20 - Array
    (
        [posts_per_page] => 376
        [offset] => 0
        [post_type] => Array
            (
                [0] => product
                [1] => product_variation
            )
    
        [post_status] => publish
        [fields] => ids
        [no_found_rows] => 1
    )
    
    10-07-2021 @ 12:06:20 - <!-- START new QUERY -->
    10-07-2021 @ 12:06:50 - <!-- Start new QUERY -->
    10-07-2021 @ 12:06:50 - Array
    (
        [posts_per_page] => 376
        [offset] => 0
        [post_type] => Array
            (
                [0] => product
                [1] => product_variation
            )
    
        [post_status] => publish
        [fields] => ids
        [no_found_rows] => 1
    )
    
    10-07-2021 @ 12:06:50 - <!-- START new QUERY -->
    10-07-2021 @ 12:07:26 - <!-- Start new QUERY -->
    10-07-2021 @ 12:07:26 - Array
    (
        [posts_per_page] => 376
        [offset] => 0
        [post_type] => Array
            (
                [0] => product
                [1] => product_variation
            )
    
        [post_status] => publish
        [fields] => ids
        [no_found_rows] => 1
    )
    
    10-07-2021 @ 12:07:26 - <!-- START new QUERY -->
    10-07-2021 @ 12:13:22 - <!-- Start new QUERY -->
    10-07-2021 @ 12:13:22 - Array
    (
        [posts_per_page] => 376
        [offset] => 0
        [post_type] => Array
            (
                [0] => product
                [1] => product_variation
            )
    
        [post_status] => publish
        [fields] => ids
        [no_found_rows] => 1
    )
    
    10-07-2021 @ 12:13:22 - <!-- START new QUERY -->

    I also tried turning off LiteSpeed Cache but that didn’t make any difference either unfortunately.

    Here is the system status:

    System check	Status
    WP-Cron enabled	True
    PHP-version	True (7.4)
    Product feed directory writable	True
    Product feed XML directory writable	True

    These are the three products that won’t load into the feed:
    https://threewrensgin.com/festive-gin-hamper/
    https://threewrensgin.com/luxury-gin-gift-hamper/
    https://threewrensgin.com/festive-gin-box/

    Do you have any other suggestions?

    Many thanks
    Warren

    • This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Warren.
    Plugin Contributor supportadtribes

    (@supportadtribes)

    Hi Warren,

    The logs you shared are not the WooCommerce fatal error logs. Please see:
    https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/finding-php-error-logs/

    Can you send the content of today’s logs?

    Thread Starter Warren

    (@rabbitwordpress)

    Hi @supportadtribes

    Oh okay no worries, I just checked and there are no fatal errors ( fatal-errors.log ) in the WC logs, that’s good news right?

    Do you have any other suggestions then?

    I’ve had to manually updated the feed for now so the ads guys can monitor the campaign they’re running, but I don’t want to have to do that every time new products are added 🤪

    Many thanks
    Warren

    Plugin Contributor supportadtribes

    (@supportadtribes)

    Hi Warren,

    All we can think of is that the plugin, somehow, is still running into server limitations. Could you try lowering the batch size of the plugin to a lower number? The default batch size is 750 products per batch, lower it to 300 to see if that makes any difference.

    This is how you can do so:
    https://adtribes.io/batch-size-configuration-product-feed/

    Hope this helps.

    Thread Starter Warren

    (@rabbitwordpress)

    Hi @supportadtribes

    Yes that worked perfectly thanks!

    I set it to 750 and it included all of the products successfully. Please go ahead and close/resolve this ticket if you’re happy.

    Happy Friday and have a great weekend in meantime.

    Many thanks
    Warren 😊

    Plugin Contributor supportadtribes

    (@supportadtribes)

    Perfect, good to hear that solved the issue at hand.

    Have a great weekend!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Products Missing from Feed’ is closed to new replies.