Sorry for duplicate posting, but I need some help.
I was doing some php edits as suggested here. I guess I went one step too far. I tried to rename the product description title and while the first one went ok, the second one destroyed the short description tab details.
I lost my product short description details (I don't use the long description at all, but maybe I will have to start).
The h2 tab title is still there (along with the annoying duplicate one that I want to get rid of), but all of the details are missing now.
I took all the custom edits out of my functions.php file and uploaded it via FTP but it has not fixed the problem.
About ready to give up. Help!