problems with v 3.01
Hi to ll of you
I am trying to install wp 3.01 to my account and it seems that this partially is not possible.i am writing down the steps i followed :
1. installation of wp 3.01. everything ok apart from the wp-admin page. when i am trying to log in i have the following error (although that i am loged in to the main page this error appears in the admin page.) :
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/22.214.171.12435 Server at http://www.mad4food.gr
2. I changed the folder rights. no luck
3. i tried to change the .htaccess file no luck
4. i removed it and installed previous version 2.7.* and 2.9.* . It was ok. no prob at all (i have installed previous versions of wp for other projects and i didn’t have any probs)
5. tried to upgrade from the working previous versions to 3.01. still the same prob
6. the wp-config file is ok
thanks in advance
- The topic ‘problems with v 3.01’ is closed to new replies.