I have only just started using Media Library Assistant and am having trouble understanding how to do some things. I have created the following short code to display all my PDFs on the page above:
[mla_gallery post_mime_type=application/pdf post_parent=all link=file mla_viewer=true columns=5 size=icon-only mla_viewer_width=20 mla_viewer_height=20 mla_viewer_best_fit=true mla_viewer_resolution=300 orderby=date order=desc]
I have included a lot of options because it wasn’t working the way I expected. The PDFs are displayed, but my problems are:
1. I would like the icons to be about half the size they are but the size options don’t seem to work.
2. When you click on an icon the document is not displayed.
3. In the media library, can I allocate a category to multiple files at once or do I have to do each one individually?
4. When I click on a file in the Media Library to view the attachment details on the RHS of the screen, the Attachment category and Attachment tags section are displayed with a “<- Click to toggle” link that I have to click to be able to see the details. Can I have this open all the time so I don’t have to click to toggle?
Thanks so much for your help. It is a fantastic plugin.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Problems with PDFs’ is closed to new replies.