I know that there are many questions regarding if issues, but none of them include multiple if formulas, and I have problems, how can I get the following results?
– I have Fieldname1 with 2 different options: “1” and “2”
– Fieldname2: is a numerical value (area)
– Fieldname3: are many different options in which I have assigned a numerical value
– Fieldname4: 2 options (0 and 30)
I want the following result:
if fieldname1 is 1 and fieldname2 is >0 and <50, I want to get sum of (100+fieldname3+fieldname4)
BUT if fieldname1 is 1 and fieldname2 is >50 and <100, I want to get sum of (200+fieldname3+fieldname4)
BUT if fieldname1 is 2 and fieldname2 is >0 and <50, i want to get sum of (300+fieldname3+fieldname4)
fieldname1 is 2 and fieldname2 is >0 and <50, i want to get sum of (400+fieldname3+fieldname4)
Note that fieldname3 and fieldname4 are words with numerical assigned values.
Many thanks in advance,
- The topic ‘Problems with multiple formula’ is closed to new replies.