Problems with Custom Post Types being added to categories and archives
I am working on a complex site design for a client and I am using WordPress 3 to take advantage of the custom post types. I have a couple of questions that I have been searching for answers for but have had no luck. Thought it may be easier to post each of them to one post here and hope someone will have an aswer 🙂 Thanks in advance!
– I am using the new plugin Simple Custom Post Type Archives but have not had luck getting it to work correctly.
– I have two custom post types setup currently Articles and Drills
– I created the custom post types using the plugin Custom Post Type UI
– I set both post types to also use Categories and Tags from within the CPTUI Plugin
1) I am looking to have the new post types also show up in my archives but have not had any luck getting this to work.
2) I would like to be able to go to .com/articles or .com/drills and have the posts list show
3) Since I am assigning categories and tags to these post types, when I click on a tag and get all posts that had it assigned none of the custom post types appear on that list.
- The topic ‘Problems with Custom Post Types being added to categories and archives’ is closed to new replies.