I am having trouble with the comment function on my blog:
If I am logged in as the administrator I can comment, however no one else can.
Under options > discussion I have the following checked:
* Attempt to notify any blogs linked to from the article (slows down posting.)
* Allow link notifications from other blogs (pingbacks and trackbacks.)
* Allow people to post comments on the article
E-mail me whenever:
* Anyone posts a comment
* A comment is held for moderation
Before a comment appears:
* An administrator must always approve the comment
* Comment author must fill out name and e-mail
So as far as I can see people should be able to comment but the people who have tried cannot.
Is there something else I can check?
- The topic ‘Problems With Comments’ is closed to new replies.