It seems like I have been working on this problem forever and just cannot figure it out. I had my blog in a folder under my web site (www.atticshoppe.com/blog/). I was told that this was not a good idea and that I should put it in a subdomain.
I created the subdomain and then copied my wp files and my blog files to a directory in my subdomain. The new location of my blog is http://recipeblog.atticshoppe.com/
I changed the URI addresses for WordPress and for my blog. From the WP Dashboard, I selected Options --> General Options to do this.
When I log back in as admin, I no longer see the WP Dashboard heading where I can select items. This is what I see instead:
* Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
* Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
* Easy Brownie Frosting Recipe
* Nut-Topped Cocoa Brownies Recipe
* Whiten Linens with Lemons
* theladylvscooking on Watermelon Pickle Recipe ( Edit )
* yankeedownsouth on Brandy Slush Recipe ( Edit )
There are currently 82 posts and 2 comments, contained within 47 categories.
There is no Dashboard heading at all. I must have missed a step along the way, but I sure don't know what it is. Please help! I am not a techie, so please provide the answer in simple words...
Thank you! Jeanne