first of all let me thank you for this great initiave and your effort, very necessary to have Cf effectively working in a multiLanguage environment.
I tried your plugin on Fundify theme but it has some problems.
For the already translated campaign it doesn’t work: different updatings in different languages.
I thought that maybe the new plugin had to create some labels/variables when a Campaign is translated, then I did a translation for a new campaign but it caused to show a unique pledge of value 1.000.000.000 $ in the translated side!
- The topic ‘Problems in Fundify Theme’ is closed to new replies.