I started last month having problems with the connection to the API most of the time (sometimes oddly it worked), only with plugins and only in my domain.
The plugin says: AWS Request Failed, please check keys – Error Message: AWS query failed to get a response – try again later.
I need the use of plugins for the links, because I work with two countries.
Some of the things I did
– I deleted and created my keys lots of times.
– I tried disabling other plugins.
– I tried reinstalling plugins.
– I tried rolling back to a previous wordpress version (because this started after the 5.0 update).
– In another site, locally, it works.
– I cloned my site, and there it worked. In theory, a total clone from my site, without touching anything.
– I have checked my API keys here and they work too https://webservices.amazon.es/scratchpad/
-It is really odd, and I do not know what else to look at. I think it is something they did, because this happened to me before one year ago… but I already tried speaking with Amazon support, and they have no clue. They say must be plugin related.
So… any idea? Someone can help me with this?
This is driving me crazy…
- The topic ‘Problems connecting to API (Again)’ is closed to new replies.