Problems after migrating to Infomaniak
I just moved to infomaniak (it has been more than 24 hours). I moved my wordpress files and database before changing the DNS. For the moment, my wordpress is not working 100% right.
– The widgets are not working (I still have the same widgets even if I moved/deleted/added some). For example, I added a Test widget. It’s not showing in the side bar.
– I couldn’t upload any media before so I had to change the permission of the uploads folder to 777 (which wrong I guess).
– On the home page, I used to have a Slider, just under the menu. It’s not showing at all.
– The menu is not displaying properly. I used to have the title on the same line and not on 2 lines.
– The social counter is giving me this error (even it’s counting right):
Warning: file_put_contents(/URL-DELETED/sc_cache.txt) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /URL-DELETED/social-counter/social-counter-widget.php on line 51
– When connected, the black admin menu (that moves when scrolling the page) is showing under the page as link text and not at the top.
Is this a permission problem? Should I wait a bit longer so that the DNS be more effective? What I should do to fix this issue?
PHP version: 5.3.21
Thanks in advance for your help.
- The topic ‘Problems after migrating to Infomaniak’ is closed to new replies.