I’ve just checked your history with the support team and found out that the support team has replied to each ticket and you have never replied to that. So how can the support team assist you further with your queries?
– Regarding the “suspended” membership plan, the membership plan will be suspended when the membership’s next payment is not being received at your website or unable to get successfully payment and the next due date is expired then it will consider a temporary suspension of the membership plan(until payment received).
– ARMember has a video library from where you can get basic information about the features and we are trying to update the videos and our documentation day by day.
– ARMember support team always tries its best to provide the best support to each customer and replies in a timely manner. Usually, the turnaround time is 24 hours but it might be late due to weekends or public holidays.
– It may happen due to the wrong configurations of the payment gateway. For example, webhooks are not properly configured.
– It might happen due to any confusion where your request could not understand by the support team but when they have any doubts, they always try to clear it first before assisting the customers.
So, if you really want ARMember to work with your website, please just reply to the support team via our helpdesk system and you will definitely get assistance with your queries. I assure you of that!