while checking our website, I discovered that the entry titles of each item in “MA Blog Posts” elements have a problem, and its classes are not showing correctly. When checking the source code, I found out that the element’s code is showing like this:
<h2class=”jltma-entry-title”>……</h2class=”jltma-entry-title”> with no space after the h2 tag and before the class tag.
This generates an element different from H2 of course and moreover, classes are not applied. Please check this through. Probably is happening after the latest update but I just found it out now.
- The topic ‘Problem with titles in MA Blog Posts’ is closed to new replies.