Support » Plugin: Facebook Page Publish » Problem with Spanish Characters

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I am having exactly the same issue, I just started using the plugin. I am trying to fix it but …it looks a little complex … I have tried a lot of things already.

    Issue fixed .

    Checking the fb debug tool, all those characters are seen like that before the plugin does anything, so the issue it was with the DB, I just commented out the charset and collate from the wp-config.php , obviously you will need to fix the entries that you have with those spanish accents, as well as recreate the categories or …update them.

    You just need to get the site translate that for you setting the charset to utf-8, but at this point probably it is set already.

    I can post correctly now with titles-categories and spanish content.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Spanish Characters’ is closed to new replies.