Support » Plugin: Contact Form 7 » Problem with Re-Captcha

  • Resolved rahul2019

    (@rahul2019)


    Hi,
    My WordPress site with CF7 seems to block all messages sent through it by saying, “There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.” and the response status seems to be “spam”. I have integrated reCaptcha v3 with this site and didn’t had v2 prior to it. The reCaptcha Logo on the bottom right is showing on every page and seems like there is no issue with the plug-in js files. I tried removing the reCaptcha keys and it started sending mails, it is with the reCaptcha I’m facing issue. Could anyone please help me solve this issue.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Plugin Author Takayuki Miyoshi

    (@takayukister)

    What other plugins and theme do you use on the site?

    peterfz30

    (@peterfz30)

    I am having the same problem.
    My error message has an orange border around it.

    I am using latest WordPress, Genesis, Dynamic website builder.

    I have disabled all plugins and used the default WordPress theme and still get the error.

    rahul2019

    (@rahul2019)

    Hi, thank you for the quick getback. Using Only the custom theme, not even the default ones shipped with WP Installation. Using CF7DB for capturing the Queries, Using Mailchimp, Minify HTML, WP Rocket, WPO Tweaks & Optimizations and WP Health for monitoring the security.

    rahul2019

    (@rahul2019)

    I wonder if there is anything to do with Akismet Spam Filtering or anything like that.

    Alicja

    (@atgpoland)

    I removed the plugin and installed the older version 5.0.5 https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/advanced/

    and everything works!

    rahul2019

    (@rahul2019)

    But i’m that may erase the contact lists until now.

    rahul2019

    (@rahul2019)

    I’ve found out the actual issue, the plug-in is actually not calling the reCaptcha API js, So instead of rolling back to an older version (As suggested by Alisja and some friends in other threads, which will result in me losing the data), I called the script in the header before the wp_head call with the API key, that solved my issue. Took a full day though to find out 😉

    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  rahul2019.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  rahul2019.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.