Support » Plugin: Date Picker by Input WP - Sync bookings with external Calendars (.ics) » Problem with plugin in German language

  • Resolved monolit.bgd

    (@monolitbgd)


    Hello!

    I have an issue with this plugin when I change language to German. It’s not possible to select any date and time… it’s stucked at present day and 3pm. On English, everything is working normally.

    Can you, please, advise?

    Thanks and BR,
    Milan

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hi @monolitbgd thank you for using the plugin and for reporting this.
    Seems you’re using the option to ‘detect current language’. Does it happen also if you select ‘Deutch’ directly from the language options?

    Thread Starter monolit.bgd

    (@monolitbgd)

    Hi Carlos,

    thank you for quick response. It’s not relevant. Whatever language I choose (English, Deutsch or auto detect)… As soon as I switch language in German, this does not work.

    You can test on URL that I provided.

    Thanks and BR,
    Milan

    Thread Starter monolit.bgd

    (@monolitbgd)

    Any idea?

    Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

    BR,
    Milan

    Hi @monolitbgd sorry for the late follow up, seems a bit more tricky so I’m taking a bit longer to find the time to debug. When I first looked at the page, it seemed it was an ajax call from the translation plugin that was causing this. Something like the plugin checking for new content (when the picker displays) and then entering a loop. But would need further time to test. I see you have removed the picker from that page. If you create a test page and place the picker there, I can test and check better as soon as I have time. Greetings, Carlos

    Thread Starter monolit.bgd

    (@monolitbgd)

    Hi Carlos,

    thank you very much.

    Here is the URL of the test page:

    https://swisschauffeurs.com/de/test/

    @monolitbgd Check if this quick fix helps:
    Go to plugins > editor and open the file
    date-time-picker-field/assets/js/dtpicker.js
    And delete line 5:
    dtp_init();

    Save the changes, empty your cache and check if it makes a difference.
    This would be a temp fix, avoid updating the plugin so that this change doesn’t get overwritten.

    Thread Starter monolit.bgd

    (@monolitbgd)

    This works!

    Thank you very much for your outstanding support!

    BR,
    Milan

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with plugin in German language’ is closed to new replies.