[Resolved] Problem with match #60
Hey man, this is more to call your attention than anything so others can fix it in case they notice it:
The date of the match #60 was set to 23/06 for some reason during the import, which caused it to hide automatically yesterday. I know it wasn’t me because I didn’t mess with the dates, but others might want to check it.
I also checked a backup installation I made of my production site to make sure I didn’t touch the data on it, and realized the date on the database for the match #60 was indeed wrong: http://i.imgur.com/wswb83W.png, which means the issue goes way back.
It could’ve been a temporary issue during the import, but just in case I’m posting it here.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Problem with match #60’ is closed to new replies.