Problem with installing new themes into Multisite network
I have been searching for hours trying to find the answer to my problem and cant seem to find anything – maybe it is so simple it’s not worth mentioning? However I am struggling.
Problem: When I install a new theme using the automatic install within Wp admin – it will display incorrectly – post titles in the wrong places / content flows over other content etc…
1) I have set up / installed a network.
2) I am using sub directories NOT sub domains
3) The first theme I purchased and installed works fine – across multiple sites / sub directories eg mydomain/site1, mydomain/site2
4) The default Twenty ten theme works fine
5) I activate theme in Super admin prior to activating in specific site admin
6) I have deactivated all plugins and tested – no change.
7) I have deleted / re-downloaded a couple of themes numerous times to test and always both themes display incorrectly.
8) Without a full understanding, I don’t think it’s a theme issue as all themes I use come form the same developer and there is no mention of anyone else having the same problem in their forums.
Here is my test site: http://digitallistings.tv/test-site-sideblog/
Here is how it should look: http://www.press75.com/themes/side-blog-theme-demo/
I have very little experience with php / CSS or any coding for that matter so maybe a simple fix for someone who does???
Any help if possible would be very much appreciated
- The topic ‘Problem with installing new themes into Multisite network’ is closed to new replies.