[Resolved] Problem with determining the language of a post
Polylang is set on my site to find out the page language by the desired content (single, page, category, etc.) It works well for except single posts.
I found the problem is that
get_query_var('lang')always returns my default language slug (hu) on single post pages. It works well on categories, tags and the home page tho.
There are four conditions in
get_current_language()(core.php) that determine the language:
[core.php:206] if ($var = get_query_var('lang')) // 1st ... elseif ((is_single() || is_page() || (is_att... // 3rd
If I place the 3rd condition before the 1st then it works, since it finds the language from the language of the post, not the query_var, but I still don’t really understand why is the query_var always “hu” for every post, the real problem lies somewhere there.
I know a few weeks ago it was working properly, then I updated and this was the case.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Problem with determining the language of a post’ is closed to new replies.