[Resolved] Problem with Custom Post Type Category
I’m having problems getting my posts of type “product” to correctly map to the product categories I’ve entered. I’ve tried using the categories exactly as they are listed in the wp_terms table. I’ve tried them as custom terms (product_cat), categories, custom postmeta, and tags, but none of those work. I had the mapping preset from an earlier version of both plugins (Jigoshop, and this one) which had worked using the custom term: product_cat. I looked through the term relationships and as far as I can tell the terms are structured the same.
P.S.: Also possibly worth noting: If I give an item a product category, then use Extraction and type product_cat into the Taxonomies provide a comma separated value field, the csv file displays the category name in the exact same format as the csv I’m trying to ingest.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Problem with Custom Post Type Category’ is closed to new replies.