I've been developing my website in my localhost (with the responsive theme of course), and everything works fine.
But I've a problem that I can not solve. When I put my website online, my website doesn't appear like in local.
I've the following problems :
- my logo doesn't appear, it's the default logo responsive which appears
- the first big block on the homepage which appears is the one by default (with "Hello, world", the picture wtih the computer and the button with "Call to action" written). So, it's not my content...
- the background image doesn't appear
It seems like everything that I configured in "Customize" and "Theme Options" does not work.
I checked in my SQL file, and my content is there, it seems like the Responsive theme doesn't manage to call it.
Otherwise, the widgets work fine, my content appears like in local.
Here is how I proceeded to put my website online :
- I've desactivated my plugins
- I put all my files online, on my server
- I exported my database
- I replaced localhost with my domain name
- I imported the database on my server (phpmyadmin)
Is there anyone who experienced that already. I already asked developers friends to find the solution, but they did not. So, I hope that someone here will have the solution for me :D