Hi, I have a strange and bad issue on my website. I developed and tested my custom “marketplace” with Peepso/WPAdverts on staging website and all went well.
I did a lot of customization via template overwriting but in staging environment all works well.
As I decided to move on production everything it suddenly broke its functionality: when I try to add some pics to the post it sends me to the preview and I can’t see the pictures then If I submit the advert It says “succesful submission” but it won’t submit nothing and the advert link points to “Add” page.
I tried the jQuery hack using the in-bundle version, nothing changed.
The only difference from staging to production environment is that I haven’t got the caching plugins on. BTW I’ve tried to enable them, too, without luck.
I compared the two environments and all is IDENTICAL: plugins, settings, everything. The only difference could be in caching/minifying but I disabled everything to spot the issue on production and I solved nothing.
I just noticed that disabling template overwriting in Peepso Wpadverts options enables me to post the advert but it broke the layout, prevents me to hack the form (I need to insert a policy textarea) and overlaps the prices section making it unusable (radio box aren’t selectable).
Steps to reproduce:
1) I create a new Advert via Menu > Marketplace > Add
2) I compile the form and upload the images (the console shows some errors)
3) I check the policy and click the preview button
4) In the preview, no pics are shown or it says “ID error”
5) If I submit the post, it says “successful submission” but it links to “Add” page and the post is not submitted.
6) Nothing appears under Menu > Marketplace > Manage
Adverts are available only to subscribed users, I can provide a test account to the devs only.
Thank you in advance
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Problem uploading images’ is closed to new replies.