WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » Ceceppa Multilingua » [Resolved] Problem languages settings menu

[Resolved] Problem languages settings menu

  • Hello,
    Since I update my wordpress to 3.5.1, the languages settings menu of my ceceppa multilingua plugin bug completly.

    I can’t add, remove or modify languages even after I reinstalled the plugin.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Plugin Author Alessandro Senese

    @ceceppa

    Hi,
    you are the third user that have this problem.
    I’ve seen some screenshots of other users, and it seems that the page is not fully loading, because style isn’t applied and “Update” button is not visible.
    Probably apache exit with an error, can you send me a tail of its log?

    Saša

    @sasakenegmailcom

    Hey, i have the same issue, also on version 3.5.1

    http://gyazo.com/19be4cef6006456b72b3bc2885e59066

    Do you have any ideas?

    thank you

    Plugin Author Alessandro Senese

    @ceceppa

    No, I’m trying to understand when it happens.
    I need more info:
    1) Which web server are you using? Apache or other?
    2) Which os are you using? Linux, Windows or Mac?

    Saša

    @sasakenegmailcom

    Apache, ubuntu 12.04

    I’ve downgraded WP to 3.4.2, reinstalled the plugin, and it’s still the same.

    I’m running this on VPS if this information helps?

    I have exactly the same screen as Sasa.

    My config is:

    – Apache
    – MySQL 5.1
    – WordPress 3.5.1
    – Windows 8

    And i usually use Chrome and Firefox.

    Plugin Author Alessandro Senese

    @ceceppa

    Finally I have fixed the issue.
    The problem wasn’t wordpress but php, because the plugin use the function “bin2hex” that is available only for PHP >= 5.4.
    I have replace with native mysql function.
    Update the plugin to the 0.9.13

    It works perfectly now thank you !

    Now resolved ^^

    Saša

    @sasakenegmailcom

    you ARE THE MAN!

    thank you

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Problem languages settings menu’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar