I have installed WordPress before a couple of month ago, but I never worked with it. Now I’m going to install it again. I use EasyPHP
What I have done:
1. Created a new database called “wordpress”. Created a user. Changed the privelige for this user to be able to do all things. (this is probably the step I am a little unsure if I have done the right way)
1. Edited the wp-config-sample.php file and changed the name to wp-config.
2. Taken all the files in the folder “wordpress” and put them in the folder “www” in the easyPHP folder.
3. Pressed the “readme.html” and then pressed the link “/wp-admin/install.php” on Step 5.
Then I get the error:
die(“There doesn’t seem to be a
wp-config.phpfile. I need this before we can get started. Need more help? We got it. You can create a
wp-config.phpfile through a web interface, but this doesn’t work for all server setups. The safest way is to manually create the file.”);
Would be great if I could get some help.
- The topic ‘Problem “It doesn’t seem to be a wp-config.php file.” Using easy PHP’ is closed to new replies.