Thanks for a great plugin.
I am having a problem with sorting numbers in a column.
The link to the table is http://www.richardrawlings.co.uk/league/results/top-scorers/
It is going to be a top scorer table, so what I am looking to do is sort Points table with most points at the top, least at the bottom.
The shortcode I have tried to use is [table id=1 row_order=”sort” row_order_sort_column=”E” row_order_sort_direction=”ASC” /]
Here is the debug and version info :-
· TablePress: 0.9-RC
· TablePress (DB): 17
· TablePress table scheme: 3
· Plugin installed: 2013/04/15 16:17:25
· WordPress: 3.5.1
· Multisite: no
· PHP: 5.3.19
· mySQL (Server): 5.1.68-cll
· mySQL (Client): 5.1.68
· ZIP support: yes
· UTF-8 conversion: yes
· WP Memory Limit: 40M
· Server Memory Limit: 164M
· Magic Quotes: on
· WP_DEBUG: false
The Table Press extensions I have installed are :-
– DataTables HTML Numbers in Tables
– Data Tables Sorting Plugins
– Row Filtering
– Table Row Ordering.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Problem Filtering Numbers’ is closed to new replies.