I’m using the plugin but the links inside the coming soon page don’t direct the browser on an another WP installation inside the same 2nd level domain.
I’m just testing the maintenance mode plugin on this WP installation…:
Wordpress is a SOLID BASES platform but I’m finding some issue by using a maintenance page…
If you go on excellenceclass.it and click on the second and third link the browser remains into the same coming soon page by just showing the right URL on the URL bar, but it doesn’t display the page on excellenceclass.it/anteprima/ …
(/anteprima/ is a second installation of WordPress into the same domain of the first WP installation on excellenceclass.it domain name…).
The other two links (the first link and the fourth link) are pages outside WordPress, so, they work, the browser reaches and displays them correctly.
Any idea about how to force the browser to reach the WP pages on /anteprima/ (second WP installation) on the same domain when you click the 2nd and 3rd link on the first WP installation on https://excellenceclass.it (coming soon page created by the plugin)?
Thanks SO much for any help!
- This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by . Reason: english grammar fixed
- This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by . Reason: English grammar improved
- This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by .
- This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by . Reason: ...explaining better what is happening
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Probably database issue, any way to force the browser to reach the links?’ is closed to new replies.