Support » Plugin: Code Snippets » Prob after update to 1.7

  • Resolved another-webmaster

    (@another-webmaster)


    Is it just me or is there a minor prob after the update?

    Update from 1.6 to 1.7 and…oops…still having the snippets and it says they are all activ but none are “functional”.

    Deactivate, and re-activating, uninstall whatever I do not working for me anymore. I add new code to it which also not work in code-snippets .(although it works gr8 in functions.php)
    Did re-check, placed snippets in functions.php and they all work,
    went back to 1.6, not working anymore. (it happend in a sandbox and not live so lucky us)
    Update was flawless, anyone has a suggestion for what could be the reason or what mistake I maybe made?

    Thanks in advance.

    note: Even debug doesn’t show any.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/code-snippets/

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Plugin Author Shea Bunge

    (@bungeshea)

    Seems to be an error with 1.7. And just when I thought that I thoroughly tested it…

    Please downgrade to 1.6.2. I’ve stopped 1.7 from being deployed until I can fix this.

    Thanks for fast respond!

    Plugin Author Shea Bunge

    (@bungeshea)

    I’ve (hopefully) fixed all of the bugs and re-released 1.7. Thanks so much for letting me know straight away when you noticed the error so I could revert deploy and give me time to fix the bugs. In future, I’ll make an effort to test Code Snippets completely on my local dev site, an online dev site, and a live site, just to make sure that it’s completely stable.

    We appreciate your efforts! If in the future you need beta testers, here we are 😉

    Did you consider releasing this as 1.7.1? I had to revert before the plugin was pulled, and was about to vote 1.7 as “not working”…

    Plugin Author Shea Bunge

    (@bungeshea)

    I considered it, but as I was able to pull out from the release so quickly, I decided against it. 1.7.1 will actually be released soon, fixing some bugs that have cropped up already, and adding a German translation thanks to @deckerweb. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Chapeau, works like a charm now 🙂

    For some reason a downgrade didn’t go flawless overhere but this version works great.

    There are plugins which are to good to be bad and this is absolutle one of them! We only realize it at moments that minor problems makes us sweat.

    Thanks for all the time and effort.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Prob after update to 1.7’ is closed to new replies.