I would like to create a log in system for my website and was hoping someone could suggest some good plugins to accomplish a few goals for me. I am building a photography website, so I'd like to create a few different user types for my site.
Each type will have a unique set of questions or fields to fill out when registering with me.
My client page will request information to establish shoot details. (dates of events, people involved, ect.)
When they log in, this will be where they can potentially view their prints, buy, or to leave feed back, or have a calendar that only displays their shoot dates or other meetings.
I think I have some plugins that will be able to handle the calendar, proofing and feedback, but I'd like this page to be unique to each client.
Different clients may receive different price list for the products.
This will be assigned in the back end.
2. I want to create a way for people to earn some money by promoting my services. So their registration form will only include contact information needed for payment and to create a unique referral code for themselves. Then when a new client registers with a referral code, I will know to credit his account with the arranged commission.
If he logs in, he can see how many people he has referred and any pending payments.
3. Art buyer, Once I get my site established, I'm probably going have some non portraits available for sale as well, so I want my buyers to register as well in order to get the price list.
4. Follower- simply for people who enjoy my work and want to be on an email list of updates.
The first two options are the big ones I want to figure out.
A prospective or past client can also have a referral code to promote my site.
So I need a plugin that can create a multistep registration process. 1. Enter standard registration info, (name, email, PW) and the account type they are creating. Then depending on their selection, more fields will display that correspond to their selection.
2. I need a better user management back end for this information. Especially user type so i can filter actions accordingly.
3. Users should be able to update their status or information at any time.
If you all have suggestions, please let me know. Thanks