Please guys help. im having some major issues with wordpress and the robot.txt and blog privacy options.
a couple of days ago i change my privacy setting in wordpress to block search engines as i was doing major updates to my website such as changing the structure around and stuff.
Now today i went to enable it back but it changes nothing under settings - privacy options. The reason how i know this is A: google webmaster tools and also my google ads aint comming up with relevant ads. Finally i tried messing with a number of robots.txt plugins none has been able to undo this change i even thought it could be something to do with the .htacess as i have rewrite on for /categories turned it of and all plugin still no diffrence.
So whats next, can i manually edit this without the Wp-admin sections. i dont want to delete my whole blog and start fresh. Any other ways around this.