I am dumbfounded, and nearly rendered speechless over the absolute trauma that I’ve experienced over the last three weeks as a result of Printful’s ‘Support’ actions.
I just spent 10 hours a day for three weeks solid trying to troubleshoot my system in order to be able to upload products to my Woocommerce stores based on your constant insistence that the problem originated entirely with either my hosting accounts, or the configuration of the websites I’m developing, and “ that’s all we know” was all you had to say about it.
You asked me to make a screen movie of my entire attempt to install products and to send it to you, which took me an additional eight hours to figure out how to install screen recorder and to create the video to send to you, which I did, and for which I got no response or comments regarding the video other than to say, again, that it was a problem with my hosting.
· I just spent 175 hours constantly trying to troubleshoot why none of my Printful products would upload to any of my Woocommerce sites.
· I repeatedly reinstalled & updated every single plug-in, my Divi theme, Woocommerce version, WordPress version, my API keys (six times), my .htaccess files, my PHP settings, my databases.
· I spent over eight hours in ten separate calls talking to multiple tech support supervisors in Asia who are fielding support for Blue Host.
· I created 47 separate screen clips of error messages and mailed them to you in dozens of emails.
· I spent days searching the Internet, searching chat boards and YouTube videos, and sent emails to people for potential actual real tech support – the kind I’m not getting from you – in order to try to resolve this. I opened five accounts on tech portals try to connect/chat with other users to resolve the issue.
And then exactly 3 weeks later, after all this monumental effort and stress (that completely blew a hole in all my enthusiasm for my projects and all enjoyment of my summer), you have the audacity to tell me the real reason why all my product uploads failed was because the Printful Woocommerce plugin doesn’t work with the latest version of Word Press, and that the Printful Woocommerce plugin doesn’t work with the latest version of Woocommerce!!!
WTF?! Absolutely disrespectful can you be? This is worse than a bad joke.
After admitting that the error was on you the whole time, your suggestion to fix the issue was that I revert both my version of WordPress (6.2.2) to 6.1 – and my version of Woocommerce (7.9) to 7.5. – Neither of which is a useful or an easy suggestion. Just more work on my part to make up for what you haven’t done!
Okay, how am I to understand how a multimillion dollar major fulfillment company – that runs its entire business of delivering goods based on orders that come to a large extent through WordPress and Woocommerce – have let lapse an essential requirement of having your plug-in keep pace with the technical improvements of the platforms that your customer’s businesses run on?
- You must be logged in to reply to this review.