previous/next posts return 301 error
We have an WPMu installation on a closed network (so, unfortunately, I can’t provide the links) and offer the K2 theme for users. When someone goes to the K2 themed blog (www.domain.tld/blogs/username/) the page renders correctly. If they click on the Older or Newer links at the top, it causes a 301 error in the access log and goes back to the users’ blog, http://www.domain.tld/blogs/username/
Here are some things I’ve troubleshot/determined:
– The permalinks are kept as the default (we do not allow users to change them), but if I DO change them, the 301 errors DO NOT appear, and the links work as intended.
– We’re using the latest version of K2 with NO mods.
– I’ve disabled all plugins, etc.
– No other themes on this server have this problem.
– No other server has this problem, even with K2
– .htaccess and httpd.conf files are the same (except server specific values like name, etc)
I apologize in advance if this isn’t the place to post, or if I’m not posting enough information. I’ve been scrubbing the net for almost a week to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘previous/next posts return 301 error’ is closed to new replies.