Pretty but lacking in usability
- pretty UI and display output, including customizing colors
- can import/export using the default WordPress tool (but they don’t show/tell you that and their helpdesk does not have an article about it)
- many link management plugins don’t seem to be maintained regularly, but this one is.
- it’s not “smart” when importing an affiliate link, always preferring the shortest possible URL slug. For example, it imports a ShareASale link as mysite/go/shareasale — um, no!
- no way to view more than 10 links at a time in the Dashboard’s list (not even in Screen Options) even though the font size is huge. I’d like to see more of a typical Media Library list view with the ability to customize how many display at a time
- search/replace (find/update) does not work in free version, only paid version. Seems a fairly simple expectation for a link manager. Basically not recommended to use the free version at all. The paid version is a nice upgrade, although it’s prohibitively pricey per site if you’re just getting started with affiliate earnings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this review.