I keep getting 500 Internal Server Errors. When I check my error logs, I the following error message:
Premature end of script headers: /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/index.php
I saw there was a thread 11 months ago where someone had the same problem (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/101032), but I haven’t been able to figure a way to fix my problem from that thread.
I contacted my host about it and here’s their reply:
“This happens when you are bumping into the 25 process limit for your account. I suggest a couple of steps to improve this:
1) Switch from using IMAP to POP3 for your email downloading.
2) Make sure all cron jobs are finishing.
3) Disable persistant mysql connections.
4) Consider moving to a reseller account and moving each domain into its own cpanel account (with its own 25 process limit) instead of as addon domains.”
I don’t know php so I really have no idea how to disable persistant mysql connections or the other suggestions they gave me.
Can anyone please help me with this??
- The topic ‘Premature end of script headers: index.php’ is closed to new replies.