Precise help needed with creating ‘new page’ please
I have been reading the codex and have to say I am totally confused over creating a page for a specific location. I was hoping someone could go though it with me.
Here is what I want.
Currently I have a folder called history with an index.php file in it. This is a static part of the site. http://www.elyonline.co.uk/history/
Basically I want this as part of WP. so all my ‘history’ articles are in WP database exactly looking like my static site.
So I need help on:
1. creating the template and assigning it to a page
2. having only the ‘history’ category showing on the ‘history’ page.
3. creating the same style of layout on the ‘history’ index.
4. not showing the history posts on the main root index of WP.
Can anyone possibly guide me though this procedure? Pleeeaaaase 🙂
- The topic ‘Precise help needed with creating ‘new page’ please’ is closed to new replies.