WordPress.org

Support

Support » How-To and Troubleshooting » [Resolved] Posts gone after changing prefixes

[Resolved] Posts gone after changing prefixes

  • We have just changed the prefixes in our database.

    Now all posts that should show under their respective categories are not showing. Things are still showing on the homepage, and they link to the right place. Individual pages still work fine, but the list of posts does not.

    See here: http://www.gamingclimax.com/epicness/ There should be things there. It is 99.99% due to the prefix change, we just cant figure out what needs to be changed to correct this.

    I tried using google’s cache of the page, and that showed me that a few divs were missing from the new version, but no idea how the prefix affected those.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Probably you should change this line in wp_config.php
    $table_prefix = 'wp_';

    We had already changed that part.

    It turned out to be in our “templates” listed on the pages section of the dashboard. They had been unselected during this process somehow.

    Solved.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Posts gone after changing prefixes’ is closed to new replies.