Posts and pages not saving updates
When I edit a page or a post and click “update,” it gives me the message “Page updated,” but the page/post has not in fact been updated. The text in the edit box reverts to what it was before, the live page does not change, and the last edited time stamp doesn’t change from whatever it was before.
I can create new pages and posts just fine, it’s only editing old ones that seems to be problematic. EDIT: I was also just able to edit the page I just created; perhaps it’s only affecting pages older than a certain date, like before an upgrade? Is that possible?
After looking through the forums, I have tried the following things to no avail:
1) Cleared cache/restarted browser/restarted computer. No effect.
2) Deactivated all plugins. No effect.
3) Re-installed the latest upgrade automatically through the admin interface. No effect.
4) Downloaded the latest upgrade and uploaded it manually via FTP. No effect.
None of that made any difference whatsoever. Does anybody have any ideas what’s going on?
- The topic ‘Posts and pages not saving updates’ is closed to new replies.