I have a problem with the query string of the redirect URL and I was hoping someone might have an idea of how to fix it.
I have a contact form made of two forms (see http://www.yogalarbre.be/yogalarbre/contact). Form 1 posts data of three extra (multiple checkbox) fields to form 2 via the query string. The fields are:
I use the checkbox selection to decide to whom to send the message of form 2 (with a PHP code). In other words, I work out the value of the
email_tofield of the second form:
[si-contact-form form=2 email_to='(result of PHP code)']
cours_erpentstarted to be prefixed with #038; (not &) in the query string. This or the fact that one of the ampersands should actually be encoded causes the fields 2 and 3 not to be passed correctly to form 2.
It was fine until last night. I updated some plugins this morning, it no longer works. I’ve tried deactivated the concerned plugins, no change, same issue. I’m not that familiar with this type of issue and I would be very grateful for any hint of solution you may have.
PS: the only way the data are correctly passed is when I manually replace all occurrences of #038; and & in the URL by &.
- The topic ‘Posting data via query string, ampersand wrongfully encoded’ is closed to new replies.