Post Installation incident with 2.2
I just upgraded to 2.2 and I am having an issue with writing a post. The issue appears to be after writing a few lines I loose the text wrap around ability and entering text becomes problematic, meaning:
- Text wrap around ability is lost
- Lines of text is split in the paragraph. So I will have a half of line on one line but a full line on another line.
- I will also will have text being written in straight line with no wrap around ability
- Deleting and inserting do not work properly as if I try to insert a space I will actually wind up deleting the space.
The only work-around I can find is deleting all lines once I have lost my text wrap around ability, save the post, and continue writing. However this solution is only temporary and I will encounter the same problem.
The only thing I find corrects this problem is if I delete any line after I lost the text wrap function, save it, and continue. This solution is only temporary and will loose
- The topic ‘Post Installation incident with 2.2’ is closed to new replies.