[Resolved] Post from feeds not showing
I posted previously with a detailed description of this problem:
but thought that it was resolved.
It is not. I still have this problem.
It was resolved for the feed mentioned in the previous post by doing some arbitrary changes to the (name of the) Feed Source.
The same issue popped up with another feed called Lessrof: the posts from the feed did not show on the page or on “Imported Feeds” but did show on the “edit feed” details page. I changed the name of the title of the feed to Lessrof2 and suddenly the posts reappeared.
Those two blogs used to show in the publicly visible listing of recent posts:
but they suddenly disappeared. The latest posts were no longer showing on the page.
I noticed this on Monday this week and tried the same solution as above: I changed the title of the feeds on the Edit Feed page. It worked. They most recent posts reappeared on the list on the page.
However, now, on Wednesday, they have suddenly disappeared. The posts from those two feeds no longer show on the listing page.
This is a very troublesome error to me. The feed aggregator simply does not pick up the posts from some feeds. Very strange.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Post from feeds not showing’ is closed to new replies.