Hello WPressers, Mr. Kopepasah
Recently I used the eighties theme for my personal lifestyle blog which I do like a lot ! Thanks Kopepasah for the great job!
However I do not have an advanced php or CSS editor code-knowledge and I'm struggling to add or change the easiest things even after googling for hours and even days I couldn't find an answer on all my questions. I would like to have some help for next points on my website http://www.khosylifestyle.com:
1. how to publish 'type of post (video,image, etc..), date & author' to a post (just like the eighties demo)
2. how to publish posts on homepage with the info pointed in 1.
3. when I create a new post in with the image-format, it doesn't show up in full picture/text mode as other posts on my homepage. every time I need to change the format to 'standard' …then it works…strange
4. my post header is perfect in size on the homepage but once on the category page seems there is less space between the character….how do I change this? (on the mobile version you will see exactly what I mean)
5. the instagram & pinterest button picture doesn't appear in my social menu like my other social media buttons, however I've made the same input as the other social links
6. How do I change the paragraph width? …I would like do to the same on camerajunky.com
I really hope someone could help me ASAP as I see some questions aren't treated at all or just months after, grrrr ;-)
Thanks anyway for you time.