That topic title doesn’t really convey what I mean. I’d like to be able to help a client learn to change their settings and stuff, but I’d like to be able to do it remotely. An ideal situation would be:
- Our computers at different locations.
- Only browsers used (no separate Windows, Mac, Linux, or whatever programs)
- They can see what I’m typing, and I can see what they type in the settings.
- We could type messages back and forth separately from the settings changes.
Do you know of anything like this that might work?
- The topic ‘Possible to Remotely Work with Client's WP Site?’ is closed to new replies.