Possible to generate image thumbnails in the index page?
I want to find a plugin, which can do the following things automatically:
1. Detect the images inserted into the post
2. Generate a small thumbnail of the image
3. Place the small picture in the index page beside the post title
4. Hyper-link the image to the post permanent link.
Is there any plugin that can do this?
Tried ‘get the image’ and other plugins, but with no success.
- The topic ‘Possible to generate image thumbnails in the index page?’ is closed to new replies.