Possible to change default currency per shipping method?
I have a number of shipping zones, each with a fixed rate applied. They’re set up as follows:
- Shipping Method #1 – Fixed Rate (30)
- Shipping Method #2 – Fixed Rate (100)
- Shipping Method #3 – Fixed Rate (25)
- Shipping Method #4 – Fixed Rate (75)
The site has two currencies set up at the moment, EUR (default) and GBP, and I need to somehow make it so that Shipping Method’s #1 and #2 are always a fixed GBP cost, i.e. £30 and £100 and that Shipping Method’s #3 and #4 are always fixed EUR, i.e. €20 and €75.
The Euro prices are working as intended as Euro is the current default currency, however, the GBP prices are being converted so what should be £30 is actually £25.21 (at current exchange rate) because the site thinks it’s a Euro value.
Is there any way to hook into the conversion function for shipping and add a conditional so that Shipping Method #1 and #2 base price is GBP rather than the default EUR? I’m happy to code this up myself but any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Possible to change default currency per shipping method?’ is closed to new replies.