There are a few things I found with the plugin.
1. I created two test forms with name field on each of them. The field IDs are the same for fields in each form. So, I cannot use two forms on the same page.
2. I cannot get field values using document.getElementById(“fieldname”).value;
Somehow, the field values are not captured.
3. For address fields, I cannot read fields IDs because a comma separated field IDs go beyond the textbox length.
4. The values for combo boxes, not the name you see when choosing an option, cannot be changed.
If anyone knows the solutions to these problems, please share.
- The topic ‘possible error’ is closed to new replies.