I just downloaded and installed the recent WordPress CVS. Just a couple of things Ive found that arent working.
My CVS blog: http://www.mjnewsonline.com/pauls_php/wordpresscvs/
NOTE: I am using the example.htaccess file (changed to .htaccess) and I have edited it to include the mod_rewrite rules that WP provided me with.
- On the index.php page, the “login” link returns my WP page containing this: “Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.” (the link links to b2login.php)
- The calendar links to the root directory, for example: http://www.site.com/27 — instead of http://www.site.com/wordpress_folder/27
- In /wp-moderation.php, when I click to submit one of the actions, I get errors. I also get an error when approving a comment in the edit.php.
- Under the archives header on the right, when I click on a month, it sends me to this: %day%/11/
- Comments cant be accessed when there are two postings with the same subject title.
Last edited: 18:09 27/11/2003
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.