Okay I've been playing with this code for some time, literally a few days, and for the life of me, I can't fix this guys navigation. The thing is, I'm not to educated on css positioning. I can't figure out why when I change a UL to position: relative, it's parent LI randomly changes width, once I set the width, then it breaks.... I'm amazingly lost here. I've tried a ton of things and can't get nothing to work right.
I'm not asking someone to solve the problem for me, I'm only asking for an explanation as to why the code isn't working correctly. This positioning stuff is killing me. I have spent literally so much time on this freggin positioning stuff that I could have used superfish already..... someone help, I'm desperate. I really don't wanna have to build a new walker function :(
I've wrote some HTML to mimic the html wp_nav_menu settings I've used, have a look.
The code: http://pastebin.com/bBQ6nG7s