I am using wordpress 3.5 with polylang 1.0.1 & my permalinks setting is set to custom ( /%category%/%postname% ).
I also use static front page & here is my polylang settings:
- When the front page is visited, set the language according to the browser preference [not checkd]
- The language code, for example /en/, is added to all urls when using pretty permalinks. [radio-checked]
- Remove /language/ in pretty permalinks. Example: http://xxxxxx.com/en/ [radio-checked]
- Hide URL language information for default language [checked]
- When using static front page, redirect the language page (example: http://xxxxxx.com/en/) to the front page in the right language [not checked]
- Allow to synchronize categories, tags, featured image and other metas between translations of a post or page [checked]
My website has 3 custom menus. (actually 6 menus for both languages, Persian & English)
There is "Primary" menu on top, "Product" & "Spare Parts" menus on sidebars using "JQuery Accordion Menu Widget" plugin.
before upgrading to "Polylang 1.0.1" everything was working fine in version 1.0, but after upgrade, my "sidebar menus" don't show their specific items and instead they show "Primary" top menu items !!!
is this related to "Bug correction: disable translation for hard coded menu as it creates more problems than it solves (introduced in 1.0)" in 1.0.1 changelog?
how can i fix it?