Permalinks settings : http://local.mydomain.com/exemple-article/
I use a static front page.
- When the front page is visited, set the language according to the browser preference : yes
- The language code, for example /en/, is added to all urls when using pretty permalinks.
- Remove /language/ in pretty permalinks. Example: http://local.mydomain.com/en/
- Hide URL language information for default language:yes
- When using static front page, redirect the language page (example: http://local.circoalamaleta.be/en/) to the front page in the right language:yes
- Allow to synchronize categories, tags, featured image and other metas between translations of a post or page
I have disable all others plugins and I use WordPress 3.4.2.
I have updated de plugin 0.9.4 > 0.9.5
Now, on frontend, menus are always displayed on the default language for all languages (I use "wp_nav_menu()" to display menu. The translation doesn't work anymore.
I the admin panel => languages>menu, the tab is empty. Now I can't manage menu by language.
What can do ?