I’ve debugged this for a few hours now but can’t seem to find the issue causing the following problem. I’ve broken down a test install to only this state:
– wordpress 4.9.6
– enhanced media library 2.6.4
– polylang 2.3.7
All the latest versions.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
– Create a blogpost in first language (for example german)
– Translate the post to second language (french) by pressing the + icon, save
– German and French post are now connected together
– Translate the post to third language (english) by pressing the + icon, save
– English post is saved, but connection between posts is now lost
It doesn’t matter what languages you choose, it always happens when the third connection/translation is made. This does not happen, when the enhanced media library plugin is deactivated in this install.
- The topic ‘Polylang conflict when adding third translation of post’ is closed to new replies.